You can change or reset your password for security reasons or if you forget it.
Change your password
- Open your Soundfry Account.
- Under "Settings" select password change section.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Retype new password, then click the Change button.
Reset your password
Click the login button from the top left corner and follow the steps.
1. Click "Forgot your password?".
2. Type your email address and click the "Send Link" button.
3. Check your inbox/spam folder for the reset email.
4. Type your new password two times and click the "Reset" button.
After completing these steps, you are successfully changed your password.
What happens after you change or reset your password
If you change or reset your password, you will need to input your new password the next time you login.
Fix problems with your password
If you are facing problems resetting your password or can’t login to your account, contact us.