If you find any tracks on Soundfry that violate your copyright rule, you can contact us know using any of the methods explained on these pages. Before report any copyright claim, please consider the following points:
- These pages related to notice about audio/tracks copyright violation only. If you want to make a report about the violation of any other rights, please email us at [email protected]
- Please only report on violation of your own copyright, or the copyright of someone you are authorized to represent. If you believe that someone’s copyright is being violated, please tell them and only report from this page.
- Please do not report copyright violations unless you have the right to claim. If you make causeless or malicious reports of copyright violation, you risk having your account suspended or terminated. You may also be responsible for damages (including legal fees and costs) incurred by Soundfry the person whose tracks you report and any copyright owner or authorized licensee, as the result of tracks being removed in reliance on your notice.
- Please provide more information regarding your claim. So that we can process your notice quickly. (You can provide the link where the track was first published)
Note: You need to login/register to claim any copyright tracks easily.
Use Report Copyright Button
Each track page has a “Report Copyright” button, which you can use to report the tracks on that page. The button is located on the right side of the track page under the name of the "More" button. As you can see in the screenshot to claim a copyright on this page.
If you do not want to register/login, you can send us an email directly from your actual email address.
* After reporting your copyright notice, we will take the copyright action within 72 business hours.